Extra 2.0.25 – Latest From Elegant Themes
Version 2.0.25 Changelog
version 2.0.25 ( updated 12-29-2016 )
– Countdown Timer header font size options will now work correctly on all devices.
– Currency values with more than 3 characters will now align themselves properly in the pricing table module.
– Gracefully retired the “All Caps” font option in favor of the new font style options added in Divi 2.4.
– Improved the appearance of bar counters when using very low percentage values.
– Fixed error that occurred when comparing color values in the Visual Builder when there was a case mismatch.
– Circle counters will now re-initiate correctly after toggling the responsive preview modes in the Visual Builder.
– The underline font style for tabs will now work correctly.
– Improved mechanism for exiting the inline editor when clicking outside the editable area in the Visual Builder.
– CSS saved in the Theme Options will no longer strip slashes, which are often used to add icon font content.
– Added select and clear buttons to the color pallet color picker in the Divi Builder page options.
– Empty sections will now be saved with an empty row within it, instead of being stripped, when saving in the Visual Builder.
– Fixed a bug that allow previously applied and then disabled responsive editing values to be retained even after responsive editing was disabled for a specific setting in the Divi Builder.
– Fixed a bug in the Visual Builder the prevented the interface from extending with the browser window when extended past the width at which the builder was loaded.