Extra 2.0.24 – Latest From Elegant Themes
Version 2.0.24 Changelog
version 2.0.24 ( updated 12-22-2016 )
– Emoji will now be rendered on the fly in the Visual Builder.
– Backward slashes added to a page’s Custom CSS will now be correctly decoded on the front-end.
– Ampersands will now be decoded when used in the subject of a contact form module’s email.
– Removed unneeded re-render that occurred when opening the page settings modal in the Visual Builder.
– Fixed an issue where values generated during responsive editing in the Visual Builder were incorrect in certain situations.
– The inline editor will not longer be activated automatically when click the (+) button to open toggles and accordions in the Visual Builder.
– Fixed height discrepancies of empty slider modules when rendered in Firefox.
– Fixed an error that occurred in BuddPress when the “grab the first image” option was enabled in the Divi Theme Options.
– Improved page position detection when “scroll to next section” buttons in the Fullwidth Header module is clicked.
– Social network names will now use the correct capital and lowercase letters when displaying network names.
– Add modules buttons will now appear correctly inside of empty rows when responsive preview modes are enabled in the Visual Builder.
– The Divi Library will now be synced and re-loaded whenever a new library item is saved in the Visual Builder.