Titler Pro 4 is an award-winning, 4th generation titling tool that delivers powerful 2D and 3D titles in a fraction of the time. Get a quick start with over 60 premium built-in templates or create your own title from scratch with the fully featured title designer. With new workflow enhancements, PSD import, and OpenFX support, it’s clear why this is a favorite among professional editors.
Create beautiful 4K and 5K titles fast with 40+ built-in styles and templates. Then quickly bring them to life with Titler Pro’s drag-and-drop animations. Dynamic titles in under a minute. Guaranteed.
– Use as a standalone app or in many major NLEs.
– Discover built-in effects, transitions and animations for fresh looks and new ideas.
– Create dynamic movement without motion graphics software using drag-and-drop animations.
– Animate your existing designs and logos using EPS and PSD file import.
Once you’ve chosen your template, dial in the look you want a wide range of powerful controls. In no time, you can customize the color, shape, angle, lighting and more with Titler Pro 4.
– Add dimension to your titles with shape and text extrusion.
– Harness greater detail with 3D bevel controls.
– Find the right light with multiple lighting parameters.
– Change the font size, color and spacing using precise controls.
Need to make a change across the board? It’s easy with Titler Pro 4’s Quick Edit™ window. Simply make your edits and every title in your project will update with little or no effort at all.
– Adjust the color, gradient and texture of your templates.
– Drag and drop new templates over your existing text.
– Update the text and watch the change ripple through all your titles.
– Save your favorite templates for later in the new project library.
Titler Pro 4 Ultimate:
– Titler Pro 4
– GraphPax Lower 3rd
– Classics Styles Collection
– OnAir Lower Thirds Collection
– PrimeTime Styles Collection
– Reflections Styles Collection
– After Effects Support
What’s New in Titler Pro 4 Ultimate:
– Added 20+ powerful new features to Titler Pro 4 including PSD import, Open FX integration and real-time playback.
Recommended System Requirements:
– 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD)
– 2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM or greater recommended for HD)
– 250 MB hard-disk space for installation
– OpenGL 2.1-capable graphics card and minimum 256MB VRAM
– 512MB VRAM or higher recommended for HD
– Mac OS X v 10.6.8, v10.7.2 or later
– Microsoft® Windows® XP (SP 3 or later), Vista® (SP 2 or later), Windows 7 or later
– Supports 64-bit video editing applications only